Prepared for Today
We are ready to meet the challenges and opportunities of the present with our expertise, experience, and solutions. We help our clients achieve their goals and overcome their pain points with our agile and customer-centric approach. We deliver high-quality and reliable IT services that add value and efficiency to their operations.
Planning for Tomorrow
We are forward-thinking and proactive in anticipating the future needs and trends of our clients and the industry. We invest in research and development, continuous learning, and strategic partnerships to create innovative and sustainable solutions that drive growth and transformation. We empower our clients to embrace change and seize new opportunities with our cutting-edge and scalable IT services.
We do this by delivering:
- Insights-led advice
- Expert IT implementation
- Proactive Managed Services
Local presence global focus
We strive to maintain our standing as Ireland’s largest and most trusted IT professional service firm for CIOs and CTOs. Additionally, we are extending our reach globally with offices in North America, New Zealand, Colombia, Romania, and the UK.
As Ergo’s CEO, I take pride in our journey guided by a clear mission and unwavering client commitment. We strive to maintain our position as Ireland’s largest IT professional service firm while expanding globally. With offices in North America, South America, New Zealand, Colombia, Romania, and the UK, our three leading brands—Ergo, Micromail, and BoatyardX—are navigating change with technology.
In our commitment to corporate social responsibility, we prioritise giving back to supportive communities. Collaborating with organisations like Make A Wish and Vincent De Paul reflects our dedication to making a positive societal impact. Beyond IT expertise, we are dedicated to creating a better future for all.
“Prepared for Today. Planning for Tomorrow.” isn’t just our mission; it defines us. Excited about leading in IT innovation, we look forward to making a lasting global impact.
Our values are a set of fundamental beliefs we share in Ergo. These core values reflect our goals and culture.
We believe our collective passion and propel us forward in work and interactions, both with each other and clients, essential for overcoming challenges and achieving our goals.
To ensure our continued success, we will need energy and ambition, with each of us thinking and working in ways that create opportunities.
We work in a way that takes full ownership, seeing things through fully, for both our clients and one another.
It matters to us all that we work in a way that goes beyond our individual teams or silos and instead, focus on what is right for Ergo as a whole, we recognise that this will be especially important as we continue to grow.
Treating all individuals with dignity, kindness, and understanding. We believe that treating others with respect is not only the right thing to do, but also essential for creating a positive workplace.
We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion, where diverse perspectives and backgrounds are not only welcomed but celebrated, and where everyone feels valued and empowered to contribute to our shared success.
The Ergo timeline
Since its establishment in 1993, Ergo have continuously grown and increased our product offerings.
- Ergo established by John Purdy and Tim Sheehy as a printer specialist company in a shed.
- Going from strength to strength, Ergo now have 40 employees.
- Ergo win a contract to build a solution to automate the credit decision process for Bank of Scotland Ireland.
- Ergo’s international arm Fenergo is established.
- Ergo’s revenue exceeds €20m.
- Ergo acquires CD Soft and makes the move to East Point Business Park to accommodate its 125 employees.
- Ergo is awarded Microsoft Partner of the Year for the first time.
- Team building days are introduced to encourage cross department interaction and bonding.
- Ergo wins the Microsoft Partner of the Year award for 2nd time in 3 years.
- A second subsidiary is launched with the introduction of FlowForma.
- Microsoft Partner of the Year for 3rd time in 4 years.
- After over 20 years since Ergo’s inception, John Purdy is named: EY Industry Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Ergo look for the next competitive edge and acquire iSite.
- Ergo acquires Cork-based Micromail and grows to 225 employees.
- Ergo is Company of the Year at the ICT awards.
- Microsoft Modern Workplace Partner of the Year.
- Microsoft Security & MDM Partner of the Year.
- Tech Excellence Managed Services Company of the Year.
- Tech Excellence Public Sector Project of the Year.
- Microsoft Partner of the Year for the 5th time in 10 years.
- Microsoft Partner for Social Impact Award.
- Microsoft Modern Workplace Partner.
- Paul McCann moves from Executive Chair to replace John Purdy as CEO.
- HP Partner Innovation Impact Award winner.
- Ergo acquires Asystec Ltd strengthening its Cloud and Infrastructure offering.
- BoatyardX is acquired to strengthen Ergo’s software development expertise and expand near shore locations.
- Ergo opens an office in New Zealand to support 24/7 SOC service.
- ServiceNow is deployed as ITSM tooling to deliver Managed Services.
- Ergo is recognized as VMWare Partner of the Year for UK&I
Excellence fueled by innovation
Ergo prioritizes innovation, quality, and development, investing continuously. We're proud of our recognized commitment to excellence.