|Job Title: WAN Technical Coordinator – Dublin – Remote
|Contract/ Permanent: Permanent
|Overview: Ergo is the largest privately-owned IT services provider in Ireland, headquartered in Dublin, with offices in Cork and Limerick as well as the UK and US. You will be joining an innovative company made up of over five hundred enthusiastic professionals from many diverse backgrounds. We serve more than four hundred companies and over 250,000 end users across six continents so by working with Ergo, you will work at the leading edge of IT projects in Ireland and work at a company who has established a culture centred around a sense of community, empowerment and belonging.
Ergo are currently seeking to recruit a WAN Technical Coordinator who will work closely with Network Sales, Presales, Project Engineers, and Service Providers and other third parties to deliver Network Connectivity and Services to Ergo Customers.
You will manage the execution of all Network Projects, specifically WAN Connectivity, SDWAN, small security and LAN projects and work closely with Project and Programme Managers for large LAN projects.
You will be responsible for Projects from Sales through to Service Transition and maintenance of any external third-party documentation. Ordering and Monitoring of third-party circuits and co-ordinating with customers and providers for site surveys, access, and scheduling of activities. Manage Projects for Managed Service Solutions. This role is remote primarily but need to be able to visit Dublin HQ and various client sites when required.
|Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end successful network delivery of assigned tasks partnering with Network Engineering, other implementation teams, third party providers and the customer.
- Provides regular and pro-active status updates to relevant parties Anticipates issues and reports them to the Network Practice Lead. Escalates as needed or as appropriate.
- Work with Network Practice Lead and PMO for resource scheduling.
- Works with Engineering Teams to ensure appropriate Change Requests are created and presented to the customer.
- Ensures solutions are documented and reviewed to Best Practices.
- Manage relationships with Partner Vendors.
- Design and implement standard operating procedures to the Network Practice to increase operational efficiency.
|Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- You must be highly organised, pro-active, and able to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced setting.
- 3-5 years IT experience required.
- Project Management experience.
- Anticipates and analyses problems comprehensively, determining clear and appropriate actions.
- Pro-active in nature; continually working to improve efficiency, performance, and results.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software suite.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with good organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and highly structured approach to workload management.
- Able to operate in a cross functional matrix-management environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills.
- Ability to plan and organise time and resources to get tasks completed while structuring and maintaining work in a systematic and highly methodical way.
- Project Management Accreditation
- Experience in IP Transit, DIA, SD-WAN, MPLS, VPLS, Ethernet, and Managed Service.
- Background in provisioning and activation of transport/telecom services and data/cloud networking.
- Experience in delivering Network LAN switching and Wi-Fi technology to customers.