Account Manager (IT Resourcing)
- Ergo - Business Development
- 15 Jan 2024
We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic Account Manager to join our esteemed recruitment division
Ergo IT Resourcing offers a strategic recruitment service, focused on sourcing high-calibre candidates for contract and permanent positions within the IT sector. We encourage time spent directly with customers to further understand their needs and enable our contribution to this success.
Within existing accounts, the Account Manager will protect existing income and will proactively seek out new opportunities that the customer is not already buying from Ergo. S/he will build up a deep understanding of the technology, competitor, and decision-making landscape within the account and devise strategies to leverage this knowledge to deepen Ergo’s influence and impact within the account.
For new potential accounts, the Account Manager will identify and qualify suitable target accounts, build intelligence around their status, and develop plans to target and onboard these new accounts.
This role will have responsibility for the full sales lifecycle, contributing to the overall sales strategy for each of Ergo’s strategic business units which is essential to driving revenue growth.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Lead generation from potential new clients
- Work collaboratively with our clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of the client’s needs and provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end-to-end hiring process.
- Operate as the authority in industry standard methodologies, assessing new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates and clients.
- Protect existing business within existing assigned accounts
- Maximise all potential opportunities for further business within existing assigned accounts
- Identify and target new suitable potential accounts
- Establish strong business relationships with key decision-makers and influencers
- Host regular business reviews with senior stakeholders
- Achieve and exceed assigned targets
- Sell the Ergo brand at “C” level within an organisation
- Manage commercial and technical aspects required to close deals, liaising closely with the relevant internal teams
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Account Management – managing the full sales lifecycle from start to finish, ensuring quality customer care is provided at all stages of the process.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales and integrate personal sales efforts with organised marketing activities
- Provide accurate forecast information regarding the pipeline and projected revenue
- Effectively engage with internal personnel at the pre-sales stage with regards to resource availability and potential project deliverables etc
- Always exceed the highest standards of professionalism and customer service
- Research the IT services market on a regular basis, keep abreast of industry best practices, trends, market intelligence, and competitor offerings
- Comply with all internal administrative processes and liaise with the relevant operational functions as required
Education, Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of previous relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in sales/ target achievement
- Demonstrate experience to generate 3.2 million Revenue per Year
- Capable of delivering 600K GP per annum
- Be capable and have experience in managing and growing 10 accounts with 150K + revenue per annum
- Previous formal sales training advantageous
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and commission structure, along with comprehensive benefits and opportunities for career growth. Join our dynamic team and make a significant impact on our clients’ success by connecting them with top-tier talent.
If you are passionate about sales and recruitment, we would love to hear from you.